Wednesday, January 05, 2005

A New Year, time for something different

Happy New Year, welcome to the year 2005

Well I have decided to keep an online journal as a way of doing something different with my life. I have not had a good year, so hopefully this year will be better. I am working on right now trying to find a job. It has been hard to find something, and I know im not the only one finding the job market less that favorable. I just had an interview today, hopefully it will come out ok, they told me they would let me know by Friday. I moved to NJ 4 1/2 months ago and I am still adjusting to it. I miss being in Nebraska, the open spaces and just the general pace of life there. No snow yet, just lots of rain today, back in Nebraska they are getting snow. Well I will try to post regularly here or in my link or photo blogs.

J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home