Saturday, January 22, 2005

Spinning my wheels

Well I seem to be in the same place I was last week. Although this time I feel myself slipping over the edge into what I don't know. I did find out some good news, that is if I can qualify it that way. I found out that the close friend that I have romantic intentions towards still considers me a good friend. I see this as one, not being thrown completely from her life. Two being that I am not all the way back to meaning as much to her as she means to me. At this point I am in no rush to complicate my life any further than that so I am happy with that situation. My biggest concern right now is the fact I have been unemployed for so long. I am litterly driving myself nuts trying to get a job. It has even forced me into depression, and only myself to rely upon. I am thankful for my Brother as without him I would be on the street of that I am sure. I am fed up with working for someone, I seriously wish I had the capital to open my own business. I even had an offer for another job as a cable tech but that required me to have a truck with a ladder rack. I have a car so that makes that job not available. I am doing volunteer work for a church that I go to so that helps some in the fact that I need something to do. But that only works for so long, and that does not bring in any money. I am praying that something will happen soon, I don't know what will happen but I am going down hill fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home